“Unibank” OJSC is a dynamically developing and one of the most demanded banks in Armenia, offering clients a wide range of services. The Bank has won the trust of the general public and acquired a flawless business reputation among its partners for over 21 years of operation.
Currently, Unibank has 54 branches, one of which is located in the AIFC. Around one third of the working-age population of Armenia uses the services of Unibank. At the end of 2022, Unibank took a leading position in the banking market by the the number of issued consumer loans.
• Strong partnership in driving cashless, Visa
• Best Equity Underwriter in Exchange's Corporate Securities Allocation System
• Highest cross-border share in Visa Business volume
• Best Innovative Member of the Armenian Stock Exchange
• STP Quality Award 2020
• Sustainability Icon, Visa
• Most Innovative Bank 2018, SME Banking Club
• Largest Visa Issuance in Armenia
• «Mercury» Award 2015
• One of the most significant steps in the bank’s development was the introduction of IPO in 2015.
• Moody’s Investors Service international agency confirmed the B2 rating to Unibank with a “Stable” Outlook.
Moody’s Investors Service international agency’s Rating of “Unibank” OJSC
Rating of long-term deposits of "Unibank" in drams and foreign currency
|Base credit score||b3|
Counterparty risk assessmen